1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017, I purchased a 2017 RAV4 .Before taking possession, I asked about the CD player, I was told CD's are not made any more.

Imagine MY surprise when the 2 owner's manuals showed CD players. I returned to the dealer with my complaint about the discrepancies. The cover up was, " not for that model". I brought up other options I had wanted, i.e.,heated steering wheel and tire pressure reset.

Again, not available on the model, or any combination of models.

Toyota's lack of honesty, specificity, and concern about their customer is making me think Honda, Subaru, Lexus, or anything other than Toyota.I find this treatment to be both deplorable and disrespectful.

Review about: Sloane Toyota Of Glenside Customer Care.

Reason of review: told no cd's,.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Sloane Toyota of Glenside?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more